Saturday 1 October 2016

RAINY SATURDAYS WITH SPOONFULS OF SUGAR... (AND COFFEE).

Here I am on a Saturday evening, grey, wet and windy (the weather not me), playing Mary Poppins, a spoonful of sugar, trying to find the fun in cognitive psychology.   Categories and concepts, working memory (of which mine is limited, that’s why I write) and the issues with cognitive psychology (with which there are many). Perception, recognition and cognition and emotion, which is a very short chapter because we (or they did) know naff all about it.

So I went out to the cinema for a quick break to see the first Monday in May.    Vogue and the Met Ball and the Chinese connection.  V interesting.  Couture is art.    Back for more revision and pacing up and down. Exam on Thursday.   I feel for Tom. He has years of this to come. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment