Sunday 24 March 2019

SHARE WISDOM BUT 'YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID'

I've had an interesting weekend. I like interesting weekends.  This has encouraged me to write this blog.  I had meetings with various people, all for one reason or another, didn't happen. That's fine. I am flexible. Saw my former neighbor Norda Mullen (flutist Moody Blues) with her band (excellent Noris playing guitar) at the Exchange Twickenham - fab venue.   Was going to stay but my other neighbor was also there, who is like the walking death (energetically) and is not good to be around, so I left.
Today, went to a Hiit class and then watched two amazing men fight for charity (juditsu - don't know spelling), which was amazing. Like Women in Love but without the fire and they had clothes on.  Amazing grace and strength and how people use their own strength against them. Life is full of lessons, eh. Writing about the club which is excellent. Although it specializes in martial arts and 'fighting' they are the least aggressive club in the area.
Then interviewed lady called Delilah who I will write about in various titles. I've got a lot in common with her I think and she said a few things to me - one being a) you can't fix stupid (although she said someone else had said that to her - but I liked it - and b) time to get out of the classroom and share. So I'm doing both.
We all channel energies.  We all feel energies. Everyone is becoming increasingly psychic. Some are attuning to it well. Others are just regurgitating stuff they have heard or read.  Those at the moment who are speaking wellness and love and light, are in general, not authentic. If they have a voice (celebrity) they have got it by being ruthless, greedy, selfish and unkind.  They are therefore spouting words they don't understand and don't connect with although they do a good impersonation of it.  They are plausible but not authentic.  This is one reason why I don't like to share in the past on this blog, because I realized others under the guise of giving other people 'a voice' were in fact just taking the voice of others. Their idea wasn't their own, but someone else's - but Delilah said this is fine. They won't see what they've got.  I don't think I've been seen by many of those around me. And the rest I have culled. (not literally but you know what I mean - blocked/shadowed whatever it is called).
I channel my energies and voice when I write and through radio.  I travel, and journey and walk and meet and listen, and immediately 'feel' the emotions of those I am with and around.  I am getting better at not taking their emotions on board. As I teach yoga I have been aware of these emotions. Much like trees we feel and feed and take from each other more on an energetic level than a physical level.  It is unseen, like the roots touching underneath the ground of trees.  Salt baths are allegedly meant to take this away, to cleanse, and the obsession with cleansing has seeped out recently in our political as well as natural world.   Tsunamis and volcanos.  Everything is coming to the surface.  There's still a lot more to come but it is emerging.   People are waking up, especially our young.  Twenty somethings I have hope for, my concern is they have no role models. The ones who are 'role models' are false idols (literally) spouting all the right words but out of alignment. They wouldn't even understand the concept of our of alignment. That is where 'you can't fix stupid' comes in. Those who have succeeded on a material level are those who have succeeded in a structure which roots itself in greed.  Greed has no concept of enough.  Empty vessels make the most noise. So those at the top of their game are greedy and empty. They feed off the rest.  The structure of dead wood props up the other dead wood. Our education system turns live wood into dead wood, which can be shaped and broken. Chipped away at. Bit by bit. But schools are waking up to the fact this is fundamentally wrong. Teachers enter the profession because they are givers. Their energy is one of giving.  Something those out of alignment also don't get. They give but it is not enough. As I said, greed does not understand the concept of enough.
Our education system teaches what to think not how to think - something I am studying in my PhD - and this how to think is important. I'm also studying how the truth is present more in non fiction than it is in fiction. For example, there's more truth in Jeffrey Archer's novels than there are in any autobiography of the people he has met I am sure.  I've realized that a long time ago with my novels.  Even a recent mediation I had with my angry ex husband, which was a blistering affair, (energy like acid rain!) was transformed into a short story which won me a distinction in my Masters. How is that for turning a negative into a win.  Learning how to think needs to be handled well. In the best hands. Because it can easily be turned into what to think again (as religions, politicians, advertisers, even novelists and journalists do). Because when we learn how to think, it makes free spirits of everyone. Free spirits know no fear. None. And when you have no fear, you wake. You become awake to the truth fear is sold as love through the generations, through our religion, through our history books. Fear is celebrated and called courage, or patriotism, or martyrdom, or forgiveness, and sometimes (correctly) called anger, or hatred -  but it is not love. It is fear.  The Beatles almost got it right when they said 'all we need is love'.  Almost.  We are love.  That is all we 'need'.
Anyway, longer version of interview with Delilah will be on Radio Gorgeous next week, and out in other titles.  And as she told me, I should now get out of the classroom with what I've learnt and experienced. I've been there long enough, and done my homework.  I'm gonna share now.  My book The Brilliant Book of Excellent Energies out next month (for 3 - 5 year olds - who are amazing), and The Witches of Richmond, about well, the witches of Richmond, is out early May. Hold onto your hats people.  Its gonna be a bumpy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment