Tuesday 10 July 2012

SOUR FACED DOUR PERSON

I felt for Murray.   He did himself a favour with those tears. The press were mixed in their response 'new bawls anyone?" when really that snipe wasn't necessary. But then people are quick to forget what a p* he's been in the past, but all in the name of winning and at any cost, even if it's to look sour and dour.  But he played his heart out and I felt for him. (why do the BBC interview STRAIGHT after the match. It's ruddy ridiculous. bit like asking somehow how they feel when they're father's just died. It's not good journalism. It's crass).

Talking of sour and dour, didn't Vicky Beckham look happy sitting next to hubby? I don't think tennis is her sport somehow. I'm sure she will say or her blogger will say for her she goes for bigger balls.    But she doesn't exactly jump up and down at football either does she?

I admit I don't understand anyone who doesn't get emotional watching sport, tennis, football, rugby, I shout encouragement at them all. It's a bit like hearing great music and not needing to dance or at least tap your feet to the rhythm.   Something I don't think VB can do even when she was in a rock band (she looked miserable with the rest of the Spice Girls as well).  If she can't smile, perhaps she should do a Murray, and try a cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment