Wednesday 12 September 2012

any one tried some pussy?! www.pussydrinks.com

new drink out www.pussydrinks.com. They were selling it at Feastival and I'm looking through my notes writing out the features and picked this up and laughed. The twenty something girl at the stand told me with a straight face when I asked her - why call it 'pussy'  - it is a distinctive name and it was available.  Its a Branson product I think and he knows how to market.   Perhaps they should have regional versions like Essex pussy, Berkshire pussy and Surrey pussy, or cities, like London pussy, or Urban pussy.  or like that brand Cowshed - sexy cow, grumpy cow, smelly cow.    I don't somehow think that would work with pussy, or that people would buy it - especially smelly...... The spiel says 'the drink is pure....it's the mind that's the problem.'  !

1 comment:

  1. Haha, love this! The different variations on Pussy, did make me chuckle. I'm always too embarrassed to buy it when I see it in shops!lol

    Please pass by my blog if you have some time. Lots of love, light & sparkles. xxx

    http://lovemspsychic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete