Tuesday 26 March 2013

ONE GIRL IN A BRIDAL SUITE, AND FIVE MEN IN A HOT ROOM

Right, who's' reading this one then?   I continue to have an interesting 2013.   Not what I had expected but then again there's always an upside to every cloud.  Just that this winter seems to be going on for a little longer - we had if I remember rightly, one day of Spring.  I visited a lovely place Dewsall Court in a snow drizzled Hereford this weekend, met some amazing people who own the property and organise excellent supper parties there, and they put me in the bridal suite.   Ironic in many ways, but as a friend texted me while I was there 'you will probably have more fun there than many married couples do.' I don't know if that's sad or flirtatious.  Whatever, the stay what lovely and I thank them for hosting me.

And yesterday in my yoga class, which is all hot and sweaty (Bikram at it's best), five men walked in.  They were to say the least, beautiful.  They were five members of the England Rugby Team. One was called Oliver, one Chris, one Matt I think and there was a Tom.   My Tom (14 year old 6 foot 1 eating a packet of Bran Flakes now on his return home every evening from school) is cross with me because I could not recognise their faces. They were indeed handsome but it was not their faces I was looking at.  They had the most incredible edible bodies and they were all hot and sweaty, dripping with sweat and no one could balance. It was like the male equivalent of that video, you know the one with all the girls working out in the room to 'Call on Me' but without the music just the heavy breathing.    And their biceps were so big that they couldn't wrap one arm round the other or one leg round the other.  But who cares. No one in that room cared.    No one could balance, but everyone did backbends and twists as though there were no tomorrows.   Yoga is wonderful.   And sometimes it is really really really wonderful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment