Thursday 5 September 2013

MEN AND DOGS

I am looking after a new dog which I'm very excited about. My heart belongs to Beethoven but he is with his mistress so I will just wait until his next Bach (small joke there) and I'm sure he'll come running.

In the meantime I'm looking after a beautiful little dog, who has quirks. I read them and laughed. This is a bloke. This is a bloke I know.   I knew it. He's a dog!

HIS QUIRKS


He likes to sit on your lap with his back to you, that means he would like his back massaged, usually
he will have a little sleep after this. He might run around like a demented greyhound, this could mean he needs a poo (or he is just being crazy), he also gets very excited when you come home and will run around. If you take him in the car please use the harness as it has a seat belt attachment, also he sometimes gets car sick and will usually cry in the car (thankfully he is getting better). He loves children (I think he believes he is one), is timid around other dogs, loves to play and sleep. He loves to be praised and have belly rubs. 




No comments:

Post a Comment