Sunday 29 September 2013

SEASONS OF MIST AND HOPEFUL MEDITATION..

I love Autumn and what Keats said about it.  The smell of it, the walks, the leaves underneath the shoes, the colours so bright and vibrant.  It's the most romantic of seasons.    Im trying to avoid the Strictly Downton X Factor Saturdays and get work done. Yoga helps so much, and I've found a studio locally, and dropped the flyers to the local businesses and homes, finding out so many interesting people are on my doorstep. I feel like the character played by Gwyneth Paltrow in Sliding Doors when she reinvents her life and starts her own business - sandwiches or PR anyone?   I just hope I'm the one that doesn't die.  
I recently drove all the way over to South Woodham Ferrers for a WI talk.  What a wonderful group of wise women.  It was a pleasure to speak to them although it seemed like the other side of the world getting there.   I enjoy those talks.  It teaches me things that I don't realise until I say them out loud.   Like I'm a hopeful romantic.   Like all my books are romances.   I'm hoping to make France into a retreat because every time I visit I feel that it's healing and believe others will feel the same.     I'm like a free spirit at the moment that wants to fly but needs more energy as I needed more petrol in France or diesel as I did in the RV in the Yukon earlier this year.    I'm finishing my work of fiction and starting my second year psychology degree and voicing some of my audio books, which I know will be fun.  And I'm hoping 2014 will be good to us all. x

No comments:

Post a Comment