Sunday 26 May 2013

FLOWERS AND FAME

I went to press day at the Chelsea Flower Show.   Celebs and press were there and I could see the gardens for the first time ever without dodging the hats and egos of the Major General types and those dressed for high summer whatever the weather who insist on wearing flowery dresses and tall hats that block all views and add a few more inches to the height already added by their Jimmy Choos.     Offered a pink watering can which is pink and works so says what it does!!   And met Jerry Hall, Joanna Lumley although they both refused to do jumping shots with me (don't know why).   All the celebs wore floral inspired outfits except Jerry who wore black and looked like a panther stalking the undergrowth.   The lady looked good and the only vaguely tall one who made the rest look like gnomes.  Celebs are munchkins.  Seriously short.     Alan Titchmarsh was everywhere, and there were a lot of young sexy types called Tom and Jerry who own their own gardening companies and made the WI fantasise for Lady Chatterley type affairs, I am sure. CFS (care free sex) at CFS (chelsea flower show) no less.   It was cloudy but warm 22 degrees but I loved every minute.

I did a piece on the top ten types who go there. I am not in any of them, I just observe, as in life.     Take a look on Steeples Times.http://thesteepletimes.com/movers-shakers/the-tribes-looking-for-cfs/







No comments:

Post a Comment