Friday 31 May 2013

HAPPY BRIDE POSE

I've got a yoga weekend but have been invited to a wedding, so am dashing from downwards dogs on Saturday, up towards Oxfordshire to hug a good friend who found love at the age of 44 (I think that's her age) for the first time and is spending a summer long honeymoon (and I mean the whole summer).   I'm then dashing back for more yoga on the Sunday.  Although I'm trying to improve my physical alignment I still get the feeling my work life balance is totally off balance.   Please let the M40 be clear Saturday pm. I haven't been to a wedding in years and I'm a romantic at heart. These events are always so full of hope or is it just me?    She met him at match.com after almost drowning in a tub of Nutella for six months wondering where all the good ones were. She texted her friends asking if they knew any nice men.  I texted back and said I did but they were all married. And that she wasn't to go out with a) married men or b) bankers or c) recently divorced/going through divorced men.   She found someone who wasn't married, wasn't a banker and had been divorced for some time and had already had the transitional woman.  And oh yes, they adore each other which is, after all, the most important thing and sometimes can override a) b) and c).     He's perfect for her and she for him.    I hope she has a happy ever after with her man. She deserves one.

No comments:

Post a Comment