Tuesday 26 November 2013

AGHHH!

In my attempts to find someone I have joined a dating site.  I'm not sure about it as I've already got blown out and he hadn't even met me!!!   I received a message today which I want to share. just in case it's your husband I am not going to meet him for fizz or fun or sharing of any ideas.


Hi

You sound amazing and look very exciting. I am married but I need some fizz and am happy with any ideas that you may have. I just came across your profile and felt compelled to write to you, must be the effect that you ahve on men. I have no issues with wife and will stay married, but I have the need to meet someone for dinners etc and fun evenings. I have a great sense of humour, am good looking and I am quite prepared to just be spontaneous and see what happens. No pre set agendas just liked the look of you and thought what harm can it do! I guess it may not be the serious relationship that you may be after but at least you can have fun while you wait! So what do you say to dinner?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment