Friday 25 October 2013

BLISS BEFORE THE STORM...


There's a storm coming literally and metaphorically, and meteorogically, if there is such a thing or a spelling!   An astrologer I know says there's a solar eclipse which means people will show their true colours. Hope some of them are rainbow coloured...  and nice ones, although the suggestion is always the reverse.  Yoga has been wonderful both the classes I've been to and the ones I've taught.   They are lovely people in the classes. A seventy four year old who can do triangle pose better than a lot of twenty somethings, those who just need time for themselves for an hour and to think of nothing but their breathe.   It gives them time and space to not think.  I'm sure even the mind is happy to be at rest, exhausted by the what ifs, wherefores, buts, becauses of life.   That's where acceptance and non judgement take over.  Of course, when the last Ommm is done, how quickly does the bubble burst with the blah blah blah of every day life.  I do know the more they come and the more yoga I've done it's harder to break that bubble of meditative bliss.  

No comments:

Post a Comment