Tuesday 22 October 2013

WRINKLY OF RICHMOND - DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY - YOU'RE DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

I woke up this morning humming that song 'don't worry, be happy'.   I never liked it, even though it was catchy but the idea behind it was obvious. I'd been waking up anxious every morning for the past six months (more or less), and as if a dream had told me what to do, I kept saying 'don't worry be happy' to myself - mindful that I didn't continue to do it in public walking to yoga this morning.     The only thing I remember dreaming last night was someone telling me  'your days are numbered'.  Not such a happy thought really, if you think about it, but I suppose it does relate to the 'don't worry...' because basically it means enjoy life while you have it, live in the moment, be aware, appreciative, accepting, mindful because you don't know when it's going to end.  Also made me realise how we all do live by numbers, age, time, currency, weight, days of the month, everything revolves around number telling us how much or how little.  I wonder if we could live without numbers if it would be chaos or free spirit would reign and we'd all be much more content and able to live in the moment.   And living happily, we wouldn't get stressed, which raises Coritsol, which causes wrinkles.....

So in my attempts to enhance inner as well as outer 'beauty', I put on a Diamond Brand face mask. Brilliant.  Am told it's better than La Prairie but I can't afford that product so I can't compare. But this works.  Or it worked on me.    As for the inner stuff, more yoga and I'm going on an alignment course. Will tell you more later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment