Wednesday 16 October 2013

WRINKLY OF RICHMOND - RASPBERRIES SEX AND BEETROOT JUICE.

In my endeavours to reduce wrinkles and have slightly less noticeable laughter lines without stopping laughing, I continue to take lotions, potions and advice. My yoga classes are starting to take off and I'm enjoying teaching them.  I miss my classes with Tim, but hope to go on Friday.      I've been to two classes recently where other pupils have walked out.  Fingers crossed that doesn't happen to me.   Today I went to Bikram where one new pupil called the instructor a nutcase and walked out. I think this was very unfair.  We are all nutcases, just some are more aware than others.

On a not unrelated matter, I have run out of beetroot juice.  I am still taking the probiotic powder (Bimuno) and the Royal Jelly has run out too.   I wonder if I say beetroot juice three times if more will suddenly appear on my desk!  I have just been told by Dr Terry Loong (www.DrTerry.com) how to look good while travelling - as in looking like Liz Hurley when coming off a long haul flight.   It was quite detailed and focused on maintaining levels of the hormone Melatonin which prevents premature ageing and reducing the level of Cortisol which if you have too much of it, makes you wrinkly.   I've condensed it down to three main ways of doing this.   Have sex and eat raspberries before you travel and keep an eye mask on for the duration (of the flight that is, not during the sex and the raspberries although that sounds interesting and messy).  Simple really.

No comments:

Post a Comment