Sunday 9 March 2014

I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HYPOTHALMUS

Busy week ahead. My website goes live this week. I am so excited.   And the book is being edited.  And the sun is shining which is always a good thing, especially as I still don't have hot water.

On Saturday I visited Purley. Not a good place to visit at the best of times, but there's been flooding so the diversions meant it took about ten minutes more than it should.   I met a lady called Cherry Kingsman (lovely lady) who organises a Voll test which tests for everything, using a system detecting the amount of metal in the body. You hold a piece of metal in your hand, left and right in turn and she tests for weaknesses throughout the body.   Men like it because it involves computers and graphs, rather than chakras and crystals, but Cherry has a whole library of instruments and tools she uses.

I have a beautiful hypothalmus. She told me that and smiled.  This is good. It means my hormones are ok at the moment, yeah!    Circulation is a bit weak, and left lung a bit weak or is it the right, and my gall bladder is buggered. Not literally, but may be because of something I caught while traveling (we all do according to Cherry) - parasites, especially if you go to Africa - or emotion which is stored there (she told me anger).  That's it, I said. I don't have any heating. And the horrid journey to Purley.  I'm really annoyed about that, and other things, but that's the main thing.   She tested.  Nope, it's the parasite, so I'm taking something and she recommends all travelers do the same so I'm writing it up in more detail in other titles. And some has got into the kidney.  But a part from that I'm fine. Or the computer says I'm fine. That's as close as I'm going to get the computer to say 'yes' I suppose.

I also visited Dr Vincent Wong who does this dermaroller testing (92 small needles into the skin 'destressing' it) and turned me into a tomato again.    He is a wonderful kind lovely man but it really hurts.  I think my skin has improved, and what with getting rid of the parasites and the amount of cherry juice I've been drinking I should have glowing plumped up skin and be looking more like a plum than a prune at the moment.   I'm going to do a full summary of wrinkly of richmond in a month's time but I am still due to try a few more techniques including boxing yoga which sounds a contradiction in terms and principle but is allegedly brilliant for circulation.   Now all I need to get is the left lung fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment